Would you like to learn more about refractive errors or the LASIK procedure? If you have any questions about these or any of our other recent blog topics, read through the links below.
- The eye is one of the most delicate, intricate parts of the human body. This WebMD.com article gives a detailed overview of how the human eye sees.
- The American Optometric Association answers some common questions about astigmatism in this informative article.
- The National Eye Institute (part of the National Institutes of Health) has created a helpful fact sheet about cataracts.
- Medline Plus also features some information about the common symptoms associated with cataracts.
- You can learn more about nearsightedness (also called myopia) from the Mayo Clinic website.
- MedicineNet.com has a brief introduction to hyperopia, or farsightedness.
- Are you considering eye surgery? This article from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration website gives a comprehensive overview of LASIK surgery.
- This article gives a brief overview of what to expect after LASIK surgery.
- LASIK surgery uses a laser to reshape the cornea of the eye. Learn more about the cornea from this Wikipedia.org article.
- This AllAboutVision.com article provides an overview of the LASIK and other laser correction procedures.
If you still have questions, call the friendly staff at the Boston Laser at (617) 566-0062.