Here at Boston Laser, our caring staff has years of experience treating a range of eye diseases and conditions, with a commitment to patient health and comfort. If you’d like to learn more about eye health, common eye disorders, and corrective procedures available to you, be sure to check out the resources below. To speak with one of our staff about the possibilities for LASIK or other procedures, call us today at (617) 566-0062.
- This article from Live Strong explains common retinal problems, including retinal vein occlusion.
- Could you be at risk for developing macular degeneration? Find out who is more likely to develop this retinal condition by reading this article from WebMD.
- This article from Medscape Reference offers valuable information on retinal artery occlusion and can help you understand the importance of detecting this condition early.
- If you spend a significant amount of your day working on the computer, read this article from Everyday Health on how to protect your sight.
- You can read more about Computer Vision Syndrome in this article from the American Optometric Association.