Just because you are suffering from refractive errors or cataracts doesn’t mean you have to live with the condition. Check out these resources for more information on the different types of LASIK, PTK, PRK, and eye conditions that occur with age. Give the Boston Laser a call at (617) 566-0062 for more information about our services.
- Explore this journal excerpt from the American Ophthalmological Society for more information on the development of the excimer laser for laser eye surgery.
- What are the different types of refractive errors? Find out with this link from MedlinePlus.gov.
- This article from the Food and Drug Administration provides an overview of traditional LASIK surgery.
- Learn more about Wavefront-guided LASIK with this MedicineNet.com article.
- Visit this WebMD.com article to learn more about the different types of refractive surgery.