Boston Laser is greater Boston’s premier choice for custom, state-of-the-art LASIK eye surgery. We also offer cosmetic surgery, other vision correction procedures, and financing options for your convenience. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, call (617) 566-0062 or visit our website. For important eye health and vision information, read through the following articles.
- WebMD reports that LASIK surgery may be safer than wearing contact lenses.
- The U.S. military has approved the use of Visian ICL implantable lenses, so you can feel confident in your choice to correct your vision.
- If you’ve recently received laser eye surgery, explore this article from LiveStrong.com regarding recovery.
- The Mayo Clinic gives a comprehensive overview of cataract surgery.
- If you’re a parent, have your child examined by an ophthalmologist. Studies show that standard kids’ vision tests don’t always catch common eye problems.